Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'd like to be blogging

Some days when so much has happened I just want to collect my thoughts and tell you the story.  Like amazing funny and sometimes benign stories.  I should be writing it down. I really should be writing something down.  

The thing that I have been doing instead of blogging is ordering food.  LOADS, literally coming by semi load, of food.  So, about the time I've begun to collect my thoughts I remember that I totally forgot to order fruit for lunch tomorrow, or I think about that empty place in the pantry and try to remember that one item I keep forgetting to reorder.  It's a whole different game when you run out of fruit and serving 600 rather than just 2!

There have been some really amazing, I mean amazing things happen through our summer.  I'll write about it later.  In the meantime, keep praying for Ethan and I as we're spending our summer serving the Olympic outreach teams.  It has been our personal marathon in some ways.  I spend about 60 hours/week in the kitchen prepping, ordering, and serving food.  It's physically exhausting most days.  On the plus side, people are hearing about Jesus and I'm still losing weight with all the moving around.  

For now, enjoy these stories from the Outreach as told by others :)
www.forever2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment